Sunday, November 21, 2010

Christmas Centerpieces

I decided to break out the Christmas decorations early this year. I always wait until after Thanksgiving, but I wanted to get it all done so I could enjoy it.

I’ve been playing around with a few different centerpieces using things I had in the house and I really like the way they turned out.

christdecor

For this one I used a wooden bowl that I had painted with chalkboard paint, some glitter Christmas balls, and some cut up coffee filters.

christdecor1

I really like the texture the coffee filters add.

christdecor2

For this centerpiece I used an old window, some fake snow, and some snowmen figurines.

christdecor7

christdecor6 

I ended up using both sets of snowmen. I plan on adding something else to this like maybe some trees.

christdecor4

I tried using  some of the vintage ornaments that use to belong to my Grandma, but I was afraid the cats would break them.

I can’t wait to show you the Christmas wreath I made. I am so excited and I hope you love it as much as I do.

Janna

2 comments:

  1. cute! I love the bowl full of ornaments. The coffee filters look good in there. I like the way that turned out! Have fun decorating for Christmas. I started decorating too.
    Love,
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so crafty! You've inspired me to start decorating early too! I love the blue ornaments!

    ReplyDelete