Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Wreath

I thought it was about time I show you the Christmas wreath I made. I made this back in October and this is the second wreath I made like this because the first one didn’t turn out, mainly because I didn’t have a wreath form. It is an easy wreath to make, but it is time consuming. I used a wreath form, coffee filters, glitter and hot glue.

SANY1291


SANY1278


SANY1271
I got the “Peace” sign at Wal-mart for $1.

SANY1306


SANY1300


wreath

I am linking up to
 The Shabby Nest.
 Tatertots and Jello
Craftomaniac
Giggles Glitz and Glam
Shanty2Chic
Crafty Cierra
Making the World Cuter
Janna

6 comments:

  1. So cute!! I love it!! I need to make one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the second coffee filter Christmas decoration I have seen. This is greatness!!

    Come link up at Giggles, Glitz & Glam!

    http://gigglesglitzandglam.blogspot.com/2010/12/glam-party-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome idea! I am your newest follower! Please follow me at http://CraftyCierra.blogspot.com/ and dont forget to enter my giveaway for a fun Christmas Activity Book! If you are interested in doing a blogswap, please email me! CierraLarsen@hotmail.com Thanks!

    /Cierra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! The ornament hanging in the middle is such a cute addition!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please tell us how you made this...I really love it.

    ReplyDelete