Friday, August 13, 2010

Pottery Barn Crates

The other day, I was checking out Pottery Barn online looking for some inspiration and I came across these.
potterybarncrates 
Pottery Barn – 24.00
I love these old crates, not just because they are adorable, but because they remind me of my childhood. We had 4 or 5 of these growing up and used them for everything from magazine storage, Christmas card holder, storing cups, and my favorite was to stand it up on it’s side and use it as a doll house for my strawberry shortcake dolls. I still have a RC crate, so you know after seeing it in Pottery Barn I had to break mine out.
SANY0436

SANY0440

SANY0444
So far, I’ve just got some candles,picture frames, and a vase sitting in mine.

SANY0450
Have you seen this candle at Wal-Mart?? I love them.. They smell like Caramel and Coffee and are only 5.00.

I'm off for a day of swimming with Kim and then we're having game night tonight.

Janna

1 comment:

  1. I love those crates!! How cute. I am going to have to find me some of those.
    Have a good weekend Janna!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete