Monday, January 11, 2010

Prayer Request

:::::: I just wanted to let you all know that Pat made it through the operation!!!!

Chris and I have been preoccupied lately and I havn't had a lot of time for blogging. We recently found out that Chris' mom, Pat, has a brain tumor. It is about the size of a golf ball and it is pressing up against her brain making her paralyzed on the right side. She goes to St. Louis tomorrow this morning to have part of the tumor removed. They won't be sure if it is cancerous until they do a biopsy, but they said after looking at the MRI that there is a 90% chance it is.

If you would, please pray for Pat and her surgery tomorrow and that it's not cancer.

I'll be back to blogging soon!

4 comments:

  1. Janna,
    I'm so sorry to hear about Pat...I will be sure to pray for her and Chris. Take care and I hope to hear from you soon.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janna,
    I am so sorry to hear about your future MIL!
    I will pray for her and for you and Chris too.
    Take care,
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janna, your family is in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be praying for Pat, you and Chris tomorrow. Take care, Michelle

    ReplyDelete