Thursday, October 1, 2009

Another criminal is off the streets!

I just found out that the man who stabbed Kim has been caught! Thank you lord! If anyone wants to read about it I have posted a link here. Kim and Brian are now living back here in Southern Illinois, and we are glad to have them back. We have had several fun nights at their apartment playing the wii,beer pong (coke pong for me), and just hanging out. They have a HUGE cat named Azzy and he is sooo cute, but sooo mean. The other night we took our cat Juan, who happens to be Azzy's sister, over there so they could play,or should I say fight. They mostly hid from each other, but we had a few close calls. Here's some pics of Chris  trying to pet Azzy. I think he hates Chris.











Here is Juan trying to hide from Azzy behind the tv.




Here is a pic of Kim and Brian that I took the other night. Don't you like Kim's cat ears??







2 comments:

  1. Thanks good news!! I hope he spends a lot of time in prison! Your cat is really cute, I would LOVE to have a cat but Graig is allergic.
    I love all of our home-ec recipes, that was a fun class. I loved making all of those home ec breads-ha ha! I still have my cookbook!
    Have a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad they caught him!!! Those cats are too cute!!

    ReplyDelete