Saturday, October 17, 2009

I just got back from the HUGE yard sale, and I don't think I lost any fingers from frostbite but I'll have to get back to you on that. Seriously, it is so freakin cold outside and I bought so much, and had to carry it all by myself, that I thought my hands were going to fall off! Chris and Matt, our roomate, went with me but they kept running off to the food stands.


Look how full that bag is!!




The yard sale went all the way around the top of the stadium.

That's Chris in the grey hoodie in the pic on the right. He had three shirts on and two pair of pants.


Okay, on with the loot!



I'm not sure what I'm going to do with this, but it was only fifty cents.

This is actually a beadspread (that's what the little lady told me), but I'm going to try to use it as a tablecloth. It was only 25 cents.




And because I didn't want to just buy stuff for myself, I bought this Griffon leather bottle holder for Chris' man room.

What was the first thing Chris asked??? Does it have any alcohol in it? I should have known! This was three dollars.


I bought these cute candle holders. The big one was four and the small one was a dollar.



I was so excited when I saw these and I'm not even sure what they are for sure. I think I'm going to put some fabric behind them. I got four of them for  two dollars.





I love this! I'll have to paint it, of course.



I also bought this cute purse for four dollars. It is brand new and it's from NY and Co.


Well, that's all I bought. I almost bought a pair of milk glass lamps, but I forgot to go back and get them.

Janna

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE your stuff, you got so many cute things!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Now that's a yard sale! Love your finds. Will be fun to see what you do with them.
    pk @ Room Remix

    ReplyDelete
  3. I L.O.V.E that inspire sign! Wow youre a lucky girl! Love your finds great stuff :)
    Jacey

    ReplyDelete