Friday, October 9, 2009

Wally, Wally!

Chris and I have had a very busy week so far. We both had work, Chris had a doctors appointment and a union meeting, and we've been looking for our cat Wally. He has been gone for four days so far and we have been out every day looking for him. Yesterday and today it rained all day, our yard's flooded, and the temperature dropped. I hate the idea of him being outside cold and hungry, plus he's declawed so he can't defend himself. I've been keeping food outside for him, but I havn't seen him since the first night. I know I must sound like a crazy lady walking around looking for him yelling "Wally,Wally," and Wa Wa" and making meow noises. I thought I saw him the other night, but no, it was a possum! (or opossum) What am I most afraid of in the whole world???? POSSUMS!!!

I did make my first trip to the Goodwill store the other day along with Chris. I couldn't believe he actually asked me if I wanted to go with him. I think he was just tired of me bothering him, because I didn't have any projects to work on. I didn't find much at Goodwill, but I did buy three things.

I bought a huge picture with a gold frame that needed a little love. It has a lot of age spots and scratches on it.















I bought this cute little red box for a dollar and I belive it is from Peir 1. I thought it would look so cute with a coat of paint.




.
I just noticed the time on my camera is messed up. oops


You can also see the cute metal stars I bought in the photo above. They were a dollar a piece, but I had to have them. I also bought a small brown frame that I plan on painting black.




Janna



No comments:

Post a Comment