Friday, June 25, 2010

Cardinal’s Game

This year for Father’s Day, Chris’ dad wanted all of us to go to a St. Louis Cardinal’s game. We are all Cardinal fans and we usually go to at least a couple of games a year. As soon as we arrived at the stadium, the clouds looked really bad. It did end up raining for about 10 minutes and the game was pushed back about 30 minutes.
stlouis ballgame2

This was taken right after we got to our seats.
Chris,Cameron,Mike,Kim,and Brian.
SANY0060
I love Albert Pujols and this is the best picture I could get of him.
SANY0083

I had never noticed that they have a Hardees in the stadium.
SANY0073
This is the view from our seat. Our seats were pretty high, but we could still see everything.
SANY0105
Yeah! The Cardinals won against the Oakland A’s. I can’t remember the score though…
SANY0135
We did a lot of group shots during the day.
stlouis ballgame3

I like this picture of Chris with his mini bat!
SANY0143
After the game, I was able to get some “Artsy” shots outside. I love black and white at night with all of the lights in a city.
cardinalsbawcollage
Janna

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you all had a great time--love the black and white pictures you took!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just awasome janna u need to be a photographer seriously

    ReplyDelete