Wednesday, June 23, 2010

First Sale of the Season

I finally made it to my first yard sale this summer! I talked my sister in to going with me, and we spent about five hours going to yard sales in her town and mine. It was sooo hot and my sister's air conditioner in her car is broken, but we survived.


I got four of these old windows for five dollars.



I got the two frames for a quarter a piece, the old pyrex dish for a dollar, and the other thing( I don't know what it's called) for seventy-five cents.




I loved this old chalk board and it was half off of two dollars. I got the old croquet balls for five dollars. I tried to get the price down, but they wouldn't budge.


We picked this chair up for free. We are going to try and fix it up.


See you soon!

Janna








1 comment:

  1. LOVE your garage sale finds! Especially the windows! I can't wait to see what you do with them!!

    ReplyDelete