Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Lotawata Creek

This weekend, we headed to St. Louis to watch a Cardinal’s game with Chris’ dad, Mike. On the way, we decided to stop at Lotawata Creek for lunch.  I had never been there, but I had heard stories of the large portions and the burgers.

SANY0020

 

SANY0021

Here’s Mike, Cameron,(Chris’ brother) and Kim waiting to get a table.

SANY0029

This is the delicious appetizer we all shared. It was french fries covered in cheese, bacon, and onions.

Chris, Brian, and I were the only ones who decided to get the burgers (even though I don’t usually eat ground beef) and they were HUGE and delicious.

SANY0033

This was my burger BEFORE…

SANY0040

And the AFTER.. Notice I had to have a second plate to hold all of the fries.

SANY0041

This is Chris’ After photo of his burger.

 

SANY0043

This is the food we left… It was such a waste of food and we couldn’t take it with us since we were going to the game. Next time Chris and I will be sharing a meal.

I’ll be back tomorrow to show you some pics from the Cardinal’s game.

 

Janna

2 comments: