Tuesday, June 29, 2010

This is why I love Hobby Lobby

This afternoon I ran to the Dollar Store and The Dollar Tree to look around and maybe get inspired, but I didn’t have much luck. I decided to run to Hobby Lobby since I hadn’t been in there for months, and I am so glad I did. All of there home decor items were 80% off! I’ll show you the great deals I found…

SANY0162 

I found this cute thing for 1.80. I really wanted a couple more, but they were sold out.

 

SANY0145

I had been looking for a basket to hold my croquet balls, so I grabbed this one for 3 dollars.

 

SANY0171

I love this wall hanging for 4.80. I bought it even though it has a hole on the side. I am going to try to fix it and maybe hang it in a corner…

SANY0174

 

SANY0151

I found this canvas wall art for 6.00 and it was originally 30.00.

 

SANY0154

This wall hanging is a little different, but I liked it. It was 4.00.

SANY0180

I got this little guy playing the trumpet for my sister, and didn’t realize until I got home that the horn is broke off.

I love it when H.L. has good sales, now I have to figure out where to put everything.

 

Janna

3 comments:

  1. Janna,
    You found some neat items for 80% off...don't you just loooove HL? I know I do! Come by and join in at my NIFTY THRIFTY PARTY!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You found some great deals!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Janna..I'm bj and over from Coastal Charm...
    I noticed you were having trouble learning to link to memes. If I can help, please let me know.

    Love all your HL things...good buys.

    ReplyDelete