Thursday, September 16, 2010

Ghosts and Ghouls

I broke out my fall decor box the other day and realized that I didn’t have nearly enough fall and Halloween decorations. I pulled out a board I had laying around and went to town on it. I love the way it turned out.

SANY0541
The board already had the holes in it, so I strung the ribbon through them and tied it in a knot.

SANY0526
This was my first attempt at making little rosettes, but I really like them.

glue
I was a little lazy and used elmer’s glue at first.

gandg



Janna

3 comments:

  1. very cute! I really like the orange with the green & white ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea! Love your rosettes! I haven't tried those yet, but I need to. Cute blog! Stop by if you get the chance:
    www.karismaheartsavannah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I love the sign you mase. The rosettes are adorable. I love the sign in your header. How did you make that?

    ReplyDelete