Friday, September 17, 2010

Wall Bucket

I’ve been busy working on Fall decor and I remembered I hadn’t shown you my wall bucket yet. I originally got two of these wall buckets at a yard sale for free and I used one for Christmas last year, but hadn’t touched the other one. Here is the before..
[100_0421.JPG]
It was in pretty rough shape.
And the after….
SANY0575
SANY0570
I painted it brown and rubbed some stain on it and it turned a wonderful copper color.
SANY0571
I picked the weeds out of my yard this morning. Yes I need to mow the yard…  I don’t know what they’re called, but I’ve been calling them cat bait since the cats wont leave them alone.

I am linking to the Show and Share Day at Just a Girl.
Janna

1 comment:

  1. This looks great! And I love that you picked out the weeds from your yard :)

    ReplyDelete