Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Great Deals

My parents came to town this past weekend to do a little shopping. My mom needed some fabric for a baby quilt she is making so we headed to Hobby Lobby.  I made my way over to the sale aisle and was a little disappointed. Usually they have a whole aisle full of stuff on sale, but this time it was really bare. I did find a couple of items that I loved though.

crossblog

I found this cross for 1.50. It was originally 15.00.

angelblog

I also found this angel wing for the same price. I love this piece because it can be hung on a wall or you can sit it on a table.

angelblog2

I love how this piece looks old and perfectly aged.

Is it weird that it’s not even Fall yet and I spent last night making a totally cute Christmas wreath?? I hope not …

 

Janna

3 comments:

  1. Janna I love your hobby lobby finds!! I can't wait to see your Christmas wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your Christmas wreath! And what you do with those angel wings! I just love hob lob!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete