Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Lay-off and Cleaning day!!

Well Chris was laid off today, and normally I would be freaking out a little, going over bills and wanting to know what jobs were coming up. The good news is that he is only laid off for five days. I will be so glad when Chris is done with school and is a Journeyman.


I have been busy today cleaning, doing laundry, and I even cleaned my blinds. I can't believe how much dust accumulates on my blinds. I thought of posting a pic of my blinds, but I would be too embarrassed!


I had to run to wal-mart last night to get a few things, and of course I made a quick pass through the craft department. I found these cute beaded pumpkins for only 1$ a piece. I figured I'd find something to do with them. Right now I just stuck them on a little shelf.


I had to take this pic with my webcam since I can't find my small digital camera, and the power cord broke on my big one.
Janna

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry to hear about Chris's job, I am glad it's only for 5 day though. I LOVE the pumpkins, I will have to look for those at our wal-mart! I wrote about your new blog on my blog today!

    ReplyDelete