Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Photos

I don't really have anything to blog about today. I have been working a lot and havn't had time to do any decorating or crafting. The other day, my sister posted a picture on faecebook of the two of us at Christmas time many years ago. I love looking at old pictures of myself and my family so I thought I would post a few of my sister and me at Christmas time.




I have always loved this picture of me! My mom decorated this scene on the porch and she even won the decorating contest in our town that year.



I believe this pic is from the same year. Did you notice my pink pacifier?? That was my "bobo" and I had to have it with me at all times.








My mom started a tradition of buying us pajamas every year and we got to open them on Christmas eve. These were drop bottom pajamas... I loved that cardboard doll house, and I could even fit inside of it and close it around me. I told my sister she looked like a boy in this picture!

That's all I have for now. I hope you enjoyed them!

Do any of you have some old Christmas pictures you want to share????

Oh, I  have a brother too, but by the time he came around my sister and I weren't so cute.


2 comments:

  1. Those pictures are too cute of you and your sister! That is great you have digital or scanned copies--I need to do that of some of our old pictures! That is a great tradition of giving pajamas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great memories...love the red PJ's!!! Hope you havea FUN Day!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete