Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Ornaments and Jewelry

I hadn't posted any pictures of our tree yet because it wasn't fully decorated. I had held off on putting the ornaments on the tree while we decided if we were going to get a real tree or not, and since we're not it's now decorated. I couldn't believe how much better the tree looks with ornaments on it! It looks complete now. I will take some photos of the full tree tomorrow, but I wanted to share some of my favorite ornaments with you.







The second one on bottom is a plumber santa for 
Chris. The silver ornament use to belong to my grandma.

My future SIL Kim was recently given a shoebox filled with brand new Lia Sophia jewelry. She was so generous and shared a few pieces with me.





I love this necklace!!




I know this is a bad picture, but do you know how hard it is to get a good picture of jewelry??
I tried taking a picture wearing this bracelet, but it was horrible.


Some cute silver earrings.

Janna





3 comments:

  1. Love your ornaments!! They are so pretty! I also love the jewerly, I love Lia Sophia but it's SOOO expensive!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful ornaments...I will be looking for that tree! Happy Wednesday!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janna,
    MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS...hope you have a great one!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete